Parking Update May 13, 2019rsevers
Bagged meters: If you park at a bagged meter, you may be towed! More curb parking will be eliminated as utility work along the streets must be completed.
Public Parking for State business visitors is available at the Capitol Visitor Parking Garage (1201 San Jacinto Blvd., Austin, TX 78701)
Public Parking for tourists and visitors:
- UT Brazos Garage – 201 E. MLK Blvd., Austin, TX 78712
- UT East Campus – 1200 E. MLK Blvd., Austin, TX 78712
- UT Manor Garage – 2017 Robert Dedman Dr., Austin, TX 78712
- UT Trinity Garage – 1815 Trinity Street, Austin, TX 78712
- UT Austin Public Parking – 2002 University Ave., Austin, TX 78705
- UT Health Center Garage – 1601 Trinity Street, Bldg. A, Austin, TX 78701
- Bullock Museum Parking – 1800 Congress Avenue, Austin, TX 78701
- Capitol Center Parking Garage – 923 Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78701
- Laz Parking Lot 18 – 1622 Lavaca St., Austin, TX 78701
- Premium Parking – 717 Red River Street, Austin, TX 78701
- Premium Parking P3017 – 2000 University Ave., Austin 78705
- Republic Parking – 726 E 15th Street, Austin, TX 78712
Visitors to the William B. Travis Building should use the UT Brazos parking garaged at 210 E. MLK Blvd.
Visitors to the Stephen F. Austin Building should park at the Bullock Museum.
Visitors to the Capitol or to buildings on the East side of the Capitol Complex, should park at the Capitol Visitors Parking Garage at 1201 San Jacinto Blvd., Austin, TX 78701 or at the Dell Seton Medical Health Center Garage at 1601 Trinity Street Austin, TX 78701.
State Employee Parking: Garages E and J are full. Please Use Garage A, B, G or Q instead.