Traffic Alert January 3, 2020rsevers
Street Repaving projects
The utility work on MLK Blvd. and Colorado Street will soon be complete, and portions of these streets will be repaved.
To help reduce the impact to traffic, only one lane at a time will be closed and flaggers with be standing by to help with traffic flow.
Colorado Street Repair (from MLK to 18th Street)
- Colorado Street Curb & Ramp Repair: 1/2/20 – 1/3/20
- Colorado Street Asphalt Repair: 1/6/20 – 1/7/20
- One lane will be repaired each day
- Work will take place from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Colorado Street re-striping: 1/7/20
- Work will take place at night from 7:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
MLK Blvd Repair (Colorado to Brazos)
- Asphalt Repair: from 1/13/20-1/21/19
- Traffic control measures will be in place the day prior to the work and removed the weekend after the work is completed.
- 24-hour, full lane closures will be coordinated with the City of Austin
Due to the nature of construction work these are our anticipated dates and times; however, the times could change due to unforeseen factors.
Please slow down when driving in this area and respect the flagger.